PEOPLE BUSINESS PARTNER (HR DEPARTMENT)
- Location: Düsseldorf
- Reporting to CEO and Senior HR Consultant
- You will be the person on the ground of our HR function ensuring the employee experience and employee wellbeing is at the heart of the company.
- Take over all necessary Human Resources administrative tasks. Examples include registering employees, creating contracts, collecting documentation from employees and partners, etc.
- Help our Senior HR Consultant project manage the building off structures and frameworks to support a transparent and efficient working environment.
- Be the subject matter expert when it comes to HR related matters.
- Support managers and their employees in optimising individual growth and supporting a feedback culture.
- With the help of CEO and HR Consultant provide expertise and support to our people (one to ones, supporting reviews, giving advise to leaders, etc).
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Someone with 2 or more years of People Operations/HR experience, within a fast paced environment preferrably managing international projects.
- Someone who is also interested in taking over all HR-related administrative tasks in a mid- sized company.
- Good understanding of German employment law (preferably international employment law knowledge).
- Someone who enjoys self-learning.
- Someone who is comfortable working in ambiguous situations.
- German and English fluent.
SALES MANAGER SWITZERLAND (M/W)
- Location: Lausanne, Geneva or Zurich
- Full-time or Part Time: The Sales Managers Switzerland are responsible for ensuring that our customers have a fantastic experience.They will be trained to be an expert in our products, so they can offer genuine, informed and impartial advice!
- Perform product presentations, sales and consulting interviews for Molecular Cosmetics.
- Development of customer base and account management.
- Responsible for product displays and decoration.
- Assisting our customers in finding products.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
- Initiating deliveries and managing stock rotation.
- Sending weekly reports to head office team.
- You have completed a qualified education in retail, sales or cosmetics.
- Warm, friendly and engaging.
- Committed to high quality customer service.
- Team players and ready to get stuck in.
- Keen to learn and will to take on new challenges.
- Passionate about maintaining high in store standards.
- Capable of making fast paced decisions.
- Passionate about high end beauty products.
- Good knowledge of French or Swiss German and English.
SALES ASSISTANT (M/W)SALES ASSISTANT (M/W)
- Reports to: Operations Manager
- Main Purpose: As a Sales Assistant your role is to support the Sales team with the Dr. Barbara Sturm wholesale accounts and to provide clients accurate, professional and efficient service. If you have experience in the export business or internatonal sales- do not hesitate to apply!
- Support Business Development & Sales Team in general administrative duties
- Order and shipping management for retailers and webshop customers
- Support the Marketing Team, allocation of marketing material to customers
- Proactively answer queries from wholesale partners
- Be involved in stock control from customers, making sure that every retailer has enough samples and testers
SKILLS AND QUALITICATIONS
- 1-2 years of experience of order management in the fashion or beauty industry. Luxury experience is a plus
- Knowledge of export/custom regulation is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to establish priorities
- Knowledge of MS Office software and ERP System (my-factory would be a plus but not necessary)
- Ability to identify issues and solve problems
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in English
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Customer service focus
JUNIOR PRODUCT DEVELOPER
As Junior Product Developer you will have an important role in developing new products and line extensions mainly within our skincare and supplements business. You will report to our Head of Product Development.
- Successfully support new product developments and accompanying post-production processes for existing items
- Professional experience in a comparable position, in the cosmetics industry
- Strong knowledge and enthusiasm for lifestyle / make-up / cosmetics
- Project management skills
- Practice in sales / marketing of a cosmetics or lifestyle company
- Interest in trends, new makeup products, fashion and lifestyle
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Strong organizational skills and structured, solution-oriented thinking
- Excellent communication skills – fluent in both spoken and written English
- An international mind-set and result oriented with a get-it-done attitude
- Able to work independent and in also respectful and friendly in teams, with a pragmatic approach to collaboration internally and externally
WE ARE OFFERING
- A fulltime opportunity, with great prospects for personal development
- A good work environment, characterized by entrepreneurial spirit, openness, influence and responsibility and a passion for cosmetics and quality products
- Flat hierarchies, open communication channels
- A committed work atmosphere in a dynamic team
- Plenty of room for innovative ideas and development perspectives
- Location in Duesseldorf, Germany
GLOBAL HEAD OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Location: London or Düsseldorf
- Reports to: CEO
- Direct Reports to: TBC
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract: Permanent
- Responsible for directing the global marketing and communications of the Barbara Sturm brand. The Global Head of Marketing and Communications will work directly with the Founder and CEO of the brand to define business strategy, marketing and events plans, manage global PR agencies, collaborate with the Wholesale teams, the Community Manager and Ecommerce functions to ensure that the brand has a fully integrated 360 omni-channel approach with cohesive and consistent luxury messaging.
- Lead planning of marketing calendar to support product launches, events, and any other brand activations
- Develop and execute a creative and effective communications strategy to enable the brand to connect and grow in global markets
- Manage PR agencies globally to ensure that communications objectives are met and tailored to local market
- Collaborate with Content Creation teams to create compelling and effective marketing materials
- Work with the ecommerce function to ensure a strong luxury online experience supported by a strong digital marketing plan incorporating Email, CRM, SEO, PPC, Affiliates and any other relevant mediums and partners
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have minimum 6 years experience in luxury or beauty industry
- Must have global marketing and communications background
- Must have experience leading and developing a team
- Experience with managing PR agencies or have worked alongside one
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi task and problem solve
- A proactive self-starter, who is results-oriented, with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to self-motivate with efficient time-management and prioritization skills and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and across all levels of seniority
- Strong interpersonal skills with a highly efficient, responsive manner combined with a sense of urgency
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with ability to articulate clearly and effectively, externally and internally
- Must have hands on attitude
- Ideally have a business or marketing related degree
Note: This list is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. The content above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the role. This does not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/ASSOCIATE TO CEO
- based in Düsseldorf
- occasional travel
- will work on high level business projects and will be expected to represent the CEO when he is not availabe
- Managing calendar and schedule
- Assisting with meeting set-up and preparation; coordinating company events
- Coordinating travel logistics: creating detailed, point-to-point itineraries; coordinating daily evening plans and reservations
- Answering and responding to incoming calls and requests
- Drafting and editing high-level correspondence
- Assisting with other business and personal projects
- Researching and staying up-to-date on relevant topics
- Perform personal assistant work for and other ad hoc requests
- Ideally 3-5+ years of experience with executive support in a fast-paced environment required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Open, effective, and diplomatic communicator; exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong time-management abilities; deadline-driven with a keen sense of urgency
- Ability to evaluate and manage competing high-level priorities
- Highly collaborative, results-oriented approach
- Ability to exercise good judgment and make independent decisions
- Flexibility to adapt occasionally shifting work hours
- English fluent, German an advantage
- All interested applicants please send their CV and required documents to our Human Resources Department: Anja Innerhofer, Email: email@example.com
- Please be aware that due to the many applications we receive – if you do not hear back from us within three weeks – we might not be able to consider your application. According to GDPR we will then delete your application unless we reach out to you specifically asking if we can keep your profile on file for the next 6 month.