Sales representative UK
- Support STURM sell-out in Space NK (UK, with concentration in London area) and Harrods via training and in-store sales support
- Build one to one relationships with customers and store managers
- Brand ambassador
- Support brand events and founder visits
- Be knowledgeable and passionate about the skincare market
- Be up to date with industry trends and competitor activity
- Ensure to truly understand the customers needs, the retailers needs and proactively work with internal teams to ensure all expectations are met
The job can be part time – 20-25 hours per week!
Junior Marketing and Communications Manager
Responsible for managing the Marketing and Communications of the Barbara Sturm brand.
Reporting into the senior level teams, the Marketing and Communications Manager will support business strategy, execute marketing planning, manage global PR agencies,
collaborate with the Wholesale teams, the Community Manager and Ecommerce functions to ensure that the brand has a fully integrated 360 omni-channel approach with cohesive and consistent luxury messaging.
- Lead execution of marketing calendar to support the product launches and ensure that the critical path of each campaign is managed well
- Support the Wholesale teams and drive marketing initiative with all clients to ensure that the brand and profile is supported and
- Support and guide PR agencies globally to ensure that communications objectives are met and tailored to local market
- Collaborate with the digital teams to ensure that all web updates, email marketing, web projects, digital marketing is managed and executed to ensure a streamlined process and effective results are achieved to meet commercial and brand objectives
- Collaborate with Content Creation teams to ensure that all visual creative, copy and content is delivered in a timely manner to meet critical path and achieve marketing objectives to deliver the highest standard of the brand communications across all selling and communication channels
- Controlling of all marketing materials, in conjunction with the sales and buying teams to manage sufficient stock levels at all times.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have minimum 2 years experience in luxury or beauty or fashion industry
- Must have global view specialising in marketing and communications across retail, wholesale and online
- Experience with managing PR agencies or have worked alongside one
- German language skills advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi task and problem solve
- A proactive self-starter, who is results-oriented, with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to self-motivate with efficient time-management and prioritization skills and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and across all levels of seniority
- Strong interpersonal skills with a highly efficient, responsive manner combined with a sense of urgency
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with ability to articulate clearly and effectively, externally and internally
- Must have hands on attitude
- Ideally have a business or marketing related degree
Please submit resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org