- Location: London
ABOUT DR. BARBARA STURM
Dr. Barbara Sturm, one of the most sought-after aesthetic doctors in the world, drew on two decades of anti-inflammatory research and practice to create her high performance, ingredient science-focused skin care regimens. The three pillars of Dr. Sturm’s skin care philosophy to achieve the #SturmGlow are: fundamental nutrition/hydration, healing the skin matrix rather than harming it with aggressive approaches, and reducing the visible signs of irritation.
Dr. Sturm launched a full skincare range in 2014. The complete Dr. Barbara Sturm Molecular Cosmetics line is formulated for those who yearn for an uncomplicated yet highly effective skincare regime that provides hydration, nutrition, and regeneration glow. Innovative ingredient science is at the core of Dr. Sturm’s line – potent, keyingredients that have been widely clinically studied for their properties and efficacy. One such ingredient is the natural extract Purslane, a nutrition-packed anti–aging ingredient that calms the skin and helps reduces the visible signs of irritation. Dr. Barbara Sturm Molecular Cosmetics is the amalgamation of scientifically driven aesthetic medicine and nature's reparative contributions.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the PR Manager in driving brand awareness for Dr. Barbara Sturm globally, the Chief Marketing Office with calendar and meeting organisation, bookings and travel arrangements and the Head of Brand with organisation of product samples and launch planning. The candidate will have a relative degree; be highly organised with a creative eye, expert communication skills and great attention to detail.
Assisting PR manager in delivery of global communications including press call-ins, mail-outs, credits, research, reporting, supporting with events, as well as assisting the Chief Marketing Officer with diary requirements and the Head of Brand with new product launches and Social Media Marketing.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Day-to-day PR & Marketing assistance
- Assist with media call-outs, product credits & image distribution
- Media & Influencer database management
- Support CMO with Calendar management and meeting scheduling
- Assisting with PR Event organisation and logistics
- Development of PR lists for product launches and events
- Organisation of media and influencer mailings
- Logging of all PR & Marketing samples
- Liaising with couriers and postal services
- Recording all media & social coverage for Dr. Barbara Sturm
- Produce monthly PR reports to assess month-on-month results
- Circulate PR updates to wider team
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
- Excellent communication.
- Self-motivated and keen to continually learn and develop
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to understand and interpret brand tone of voice
- Good knowledge of beauty & lifestyle media & influencerss
- Creative thinker, able to create and communicate content ideas
- A passion for beauty, skincare, fashion & lifestyle
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a small team
- A passion for Communications and Marketing
- Excel skills preferred
- Diary management experience ideal
- 1 year of beauty, fashion or luxury brand experience preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter is a bonus
- Full-time, 5 days per week
DR. BARBARA STURM BRAND REPRESENTATIVE (f/m/d) - Selfridges (full time)
- Location: London
There are exciting times at STURM and we are growing! Dr. Barbara Sturm is a rapidly growing international beauty brand in the luxury segment and has built an excellent reputation globally. We at Dr. Sturm are passionate about providing consumers with innovative solutions for skin, health and overall body's well-being. We are committed to developing innovative and high-quality products that improve the quality of skin and life for our customers.
Due to its rapid growth, we are looking for full-time support in London:
- Achieve individual sales goals and contribute to team sales objectives
- Get to know your customers and build strong relationships that drive repeat business
- Build rewarding partnerships in the local community to drive sales
- A true Ambassador of the brand interacting with consumers in Selfridges
- Able to recommend and sell products
- Involved with organised events which are designed to promote the brand image and maximise the sales
- Report into the UK Country Manager and provide weekly reports
- Previous retail store experiences.
- Excellent customers service skills
- Proven retail sales skills
- You have a passion for skincare and serving customers
- Good presentation with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WHO ARE YOU:
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative and working in a positive working environment
- Ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently to drive a successful business
- Demonstrate professional treatment consultation and application
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
YOUR ALSO HAVE:
- Minimum 3 years retail experience, preferably in a customer focused, cosmetics environment
- Previously demonstrated successful sales experience, exceeding quota
- Ability to learn and utilize online clientele tools and software
WE OFFER YOU
We are a rapidly growing, economically healthy company with start-up flair, short communication and decision-making channels. With us you have a wide range of development opportunities and creative possibilities ahead.
A dynamic, collegial, demanding and varied working environment offering many exciting challenges in an international environment.
Have we called your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send us your complete application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/PROJECT MANAGER PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- Location: Düsseldorf
We at Dr. Sturm are passionate about providing consumers with innovative solutions for skin, health and overall body's well-being. We are committed to developing innovative, high quality formulas and high quality products that improve the quality of skin and life for our customers.
We are currently recruiting for a Product Development Manager responsible for the product development from concept to final product and its commercialization, for mainly the categories Supplements, US-marked adjusted cosmetic developments, beauty devices and merchandise. The job is based in our headquarter in Düsseldorf.
The candidate will work within a small and powerful Development Team, consisting of another Product Manager and the Head of department. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills and works well with cross-functional teams. He/she works on category strategy and conception in collaboration with the Head. Is responsible for the development and management of all products within his/her category.
- Working closely with contract manufacturers.
- Developing formula claims by working closely with legal and contract partners.
- Creates product briefs including product concepts. Manages all steps from the idea to finished product: bulk trials and internal testing, batch approvals, price and contract negotiations, regulatory, technical information, packaging…
- Partners closely with Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain, Creative, Sales, Education and ensures key milestones are met for flawless launch execution.
- Serves as a technical expert to support customer service, intra-company education…
- Manufacturer sourcing.
- Prepare ingredient data sheets and presentations to support product launch
- Provide updates and timelines to cross functional teams.
- Problem solve throughout development of the formula, as well as after product launch.
- Communicates effectively and consistently in writing and verbally with partners and staff. Manages new and existing productions within category.
- Assist on data migration from different software
- Monitor and evaluate product performance. Drives necessary course correction to ensure quality and marketability.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS, ABILITIES & ATTITUDE:
- Highly motivated, creative and independent performer with the ability to operate in a fast-paced, and high-pressure environment.
- Bachelor degree required.
- 2-5 years of work experience.
- Prestige brand experience is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, problem solving, resourceful, able to juggle multiple projects.
- Shows initiatives to drive results and solve problems and always be counted on to assume ultimate responsibility for the projects within his/her category.
- Ability to read and understand scientific publications.
- Teamplayer: A team is not a group of people who work together. A team is a group of people who trust each other. (Simon Sinek)
- Strong sense of ownership and hands-on mentality.
- Passion for high-quality products.
- Positive and motivated.
- An understanding of the cosmetics/supplement business is not mandatory, but a plus.
- Enjoys a friendly working atmosphere within a supportive team within a fast-growing global company.
SALES OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (LEVEL SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Location: NYC
- Reporting To: Director of Operations
We are looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator – North America, based in our New York office. This role reports to the Director Operations – North America. In this role, you’ll be supporting the Wholesale team with sales order processing, retailer e-mail correspondence, item set up forms and launch communication to deliver the regions fiscal targets.
- Manage daily order processing of all manual and no charge orders via NuOrder system, ensuring that orders are processed and shipped within the agreed upon standard timelines
- Serve as main contact for independent B2B accounts, supporting them in regards to all inquiries on order status, tracking, returns, etc
- Manage and implement a system to facilitate new account inquiries
- Responsible for maintaining Instagram Commerce Manager inventory levels, order processing and coordinating with Social team to ensure product is ready to go live on Instagram Shop
- Communicate launch allocation via email to all B2B accounts, tracking all PO’s to ensure submission is made.
- Manage item requirements by account, including sku information, product images and copy.
- Assist Director of Operations in weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Ad-Hoc projects for Operations and National Accounts department
- Ensure accounts receive timely communication on launches, promotional calendar and any other retail activations
- Act as key user for the NuOrder B2B platform
- 1-3 years of corporate retail experience, experience in wholesale is a plus, beauty industry is a plus.
- Extremely detail-oriented with superior organizational and communication skills
- Positive, team player who can build and maintain healthy cross-functional relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.). Excel will be tested (vlookup, hlookup, sumifs, errors, pivot tables).
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment that is rapidly changing.
- Solutions-driven with an eagerness to learn and grow.
All interested applicants please send their CV and required documents to our Human Resources Department.
For all open roles please contact: Lauren.Dalton@drsturm.com
Please be aware that due to the many applications we receive - if you do not hear back from us within three weeks we will delete your application according to the DSGVO.
For all open roles please contact: Lauren.Dalton@drsturm.com