ABOUT DR. BARBARA STURM
Dr. Barbara Sturm, one of the most sought-after aesthetic doctors in the world, drew on two decades of anti-inflammatory research and practice to create her high performance, ingredient science-focused skin care regimens. The three pillars of Dr. Sturm’s skin care philosophy to achieve the #SturmGlow are: fundamental nutrition/hydration, healing the skin matrix rather than harming it with aggressive approaches, and reducing the visible signs of irritation.
Dr. Sturm launched a full skincare range in 2014. The complete Dr. Barbara Sturm Molecular Cosmetics line is formulated for those who yearn for an uncomplicated yet highly effective skincare regime that provides hydration, nutrition, and regeneration glow. Innovative ingredient science is at the core of Dr. Sturm’s line – potent, keyingredients that have been widely clinically studied for their properties and efficacy. One such ingredient is the natural extract Purslane, a nutrition-packed anti–aging ingredient that calms the skin and helps reduces the visible signs of irritation. Dr. Barbara Sturm Molecular Cosmetics is the amalgamation of scientifically driven aesthetic medicine and nature's reparative contributions.
DR. BARBARA STURM - Global Head of Customer Experience
The Global Head of Customer Experience has the primary role of leading the sales and client development departments. In your role you will be responsible for creating and driving the vision for the company’s customer services standards (online and off-line), leading and developing the best of breed customer-centric teams to provide the best experience to our clients.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- In this strategic role, the Global Head of Customer Experience will implement sales strategies that further the department’s agenda and drives enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- The Global Head of Customer Experience will be in charge of sales targets, identifying growth opportunities and best practices, taking responsibility for the departments’ performance against targets.
- Along with the senior sales management, this role will create and implement sales action plans that incorporate key actions that work to set KPI’s for the business. Uphold a consumer-centric focus and mind-set of surpassing departmental expectations.
- Oversee cost effectiveness, productivity, and the provision of customer support procedures that nurture continuous improvement.
- Analyses patterns in consumer and market behaviour, and subsequently defines datadriven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
- The Head of Client Experience is expected to build strong internal and external relationships as well as regularly interacting with our customers by attending and hosting events for the business. Playing an active role in building long lasting relationships as Head of department.
- In this capacity, the Head of Customer Experience is tasked with establishing and overseeing the adoption of departmental vision and values, which forms part of the work culture. He also plays a mentorship role to key positions within the sales department, honing and developing the teams’ professional skills.
Support the Client Relations team to:
- Create a competitive and successful end to end client experience of all client related events.
- Ensure every customer facing person in the team understands the value of customer relationship building.
- Evolve a network of key ambassadors to partner with on a series of small scale, personal and intimate shopping events and activities that focus on quality leads over quantity.
- Develop supporting collateral and a follow-up customer journey to raise awareness of the brand and the service with potential leads (acquisition) and support subsequent follow-up through the customer facing teams.
- Assess the potential for true VIP client’s acquisition in the promotions and partnerships opportunities presented by partnership and brand marketing and PR.
- Degree educated or relevant experienced gained through senior management roles.
- At least 8 years of working experience within a luxury retail world in a sales position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Understanding of the global luxury consumer.
- The candidate must have a proven ability to lead a sales team into a successful enhanced sales and revenue generation while displaying exceptional leadership skills and confidence.
- A suitable candidate will also have had experience evaluating product/market situations and analysing raw data and information, transforming it into actionable sales strategies and approaches.
- Must have exceptional and effective communication skills: this is especially important when communicating and tailoring messages in relation to our main audience, our customers. And absolutely necessary for drafting reports to the teams and the senior management. These skills must be excellent written and verbal.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire your team.
- Numerate with strong computer literacy.
We Offer You:
A dynamic, collegial, demanding and varied working environment and many exciting challenges in an international surrounding. Have we called your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send us your complete application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations: Lauren.Dalton@drsturm.com
Please note that due to the large number of applications, we can only contact potential candidates (m/f). If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, we will delete your application according to the DSGVO.
SALES OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (LEVEL SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Location: NYC
- Reporting To: Director of Operations
We are looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator – North America, based in our New York office. This role reports to the Director Operations – North America. In this role, you’ll be supporting the Wholesale team with sales order processing, retailer e-mail correspondence, item set up forms and launch communication to deliver the regions fiscal targets.
- Manage daily order processing of all manual and no charge orders via NuOrder system, ensuring that orders are processed and shipped within the agreed upon standard timelines
- Serve as main contact for independent B2B accounts, supporting them in regards to all inquiries on order status, tracking, returns, etc
- Manage and implement a system to facilitate new account inquiries
- Responsible for maintaining Instagram Commerce Manager inventory levels, order processing and coordinating with Social team to ensure product is ready to go live on Instagram Shop
- Communicate launch allocation via email to all B2B accounts, tracking all PO’s to ensure submission is made.
- Manage item requirements by account, including sku information, product images and copy.
- Assist Director of Operations in weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Ad-Hoc projects for Operations and National Accounts department
- Ensure accounts receive timely communication on launches, promotional calendar and any other retail activations
- Act as key user for the NuOrder B2B platform
- 1-3 years of corporate retail experience, experience in wholesale is a plus, beauty industry is a plus.
- Extremely detail-oriented with superior organizational and communication skills
- Positive, team player who can build and maintain healthy cross-functional relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.). Excel will be tested (vlookup, hlookup, sumifs, errors, pivot tables).
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment that is rapidly changing.
- Solutions-driven with an eagerness to learn and grow.
All interested applicants please send their CV and required documents to our Human Resources Department.
For all open roles please contact: Lauren.Dalton@drsturm.com
Please be aware that due to the many applications we receive - if you do not hear back from us within three weeks we will delete your application according to the DSGVO.
For all open roles please contact: Lauren.Dalton@drsturm.com